We had a lot of people ask us “I like your Harley swingarm bags, but don’t own a Harley. Do you do anything for a Triumph?” After thinking about this for a while and playing with some ideas, we came up with the Nomad motorcycle pannier.
The pannier is designed for tubular framed vintage and classic style motorcycles such as Triumph Bonneville, Street Twin, Thruxton, and the new Triumph Bobber, BMW R nineT, Ducati Scrambler and custom scramblers and trackers.
Like our other motorcycle saddlebags, the Nomad pannier perfectly combines form and function and is the perfect size for carrying around the essentials. The Nomad II features patented AustriAlpin Cobra Buckles ®, making it easy to get to gain access whilst wearing gloves and giving your motorcycle a unique look.
The pannier is attached to the motorcycle via a universal strap system that wraps around the seat or subframe, or can be used with bike specific panner rails (recommended). For those that want to take it a bit further, you can even drill the back of the bag due to the stiff plastic liner, and hard mount it to a custom made bracket. Straps for mounting are included alongside printed instructions. Please see our FAQ page.
- Crafted from premium grade 3mm thick veg-tanned leather
- Reinforced with weather and impact resistance 2mm thick plastic
- Can be drilled and hard-mounted to pannier rails or custom brackets
- Choose between heavy duty English made roller buckles or exclusive Cobra Buckles ® by AustriAlpin. These patented buckles are design for military, heavy industry and extreme sports and each one is individually test loaded to 11kN.
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Mounting straps and printed instructions are included
- Made in England
Please note displayed is for one pannier.