Will fit latest Harley-Davidson Softail models including Fat Bob, Street Bob & Low Rider
If you are the kind of rider that likes to carry around a few essentials, then our Adventurer Softail swingarm bag is for you. Designed for late Harley Davidson Softail models such as the Fat Boy, Slim, Breakout, Night Train, Cross Bones and Standard, each solobag perfectly complements the motorcycle frame.
The Adventurer II features patented AustriAlpin Cobra Buckles ®, making it easy to get to gain access whilst wearing gloves and giving your motorcycle a unique look.
Handcrafted in small batches from premium veg-tanned leather, our swingarm bag comes with a 3mm thick steel bracket designed to mount directly to your Harley Softail. This works better than other Harley Davidson saddlebags that use straps as it keeps the bag away from all moving parts of the bike and does not damage the paintwork.
Our swingarm bag come as part of a kit, complete with bracket, nuts, bolts and printed instructions. Please see our FAQ page.
- Crafted from premium grade 3mm thick veg-tanned leather
- Reinforced with weather and impact resistance 2mm thick plastic
- Choose between heavy duty English made roller buckles or exclusive Cobra Buckles ® by AustriAlpin. These patented buckles are design for military, heavy industry and extreme sports and each one is individually test loaded to 11kN.
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Mounting kit comes with a custom designed 3mm steel powder-coated bracket and A2 grade stainless steel fasteners to prevent corrosion
- No modification to your Harley Softail is necessary & printed instructions are included
- Made in England