If you are the kind of rider that likes to carry around a few essentials, then our Harley Davidson Sportster Explorer II swingarm bag kit is for you. Designed for late model Sportster models such as the Iron, Nightster, 48, 72, Low and Custom, each bag perfectly complements the motorcycle frame.
The Explorer II features patented AustriAlpin Cobra Buckles ®, making it easy to get to gain access whilst wearing gloves and giving your motorcycle a unique look.
We handmade each of of our bags in small batches using premium veg tanned leather. Unlike other bags that are attached using leather straps, our kits come with a 3mm thick steel bracket custom designed to mount the bag to the motorcycle. This works better than straps as it keeps the bag away from all moving parts of the bike and does not damage any paintwork.
Our bags come as part of a kit, complete with brackets, nuts and bolts. Each bag is individually crafted from the best quality veg tanned leather. Printed instructions in full colour are provided with each bag kit. Please see our FAQ page.
- Made from premium grade 3mm thick leather tanned the traditional way
- Can be fed with leather conditioner to prolong life
- Machine stitched with heavy duty continuous filament thread designed for abrasion resistance. Same thread as used in protective footwear and sports equipment
- Reinforced with weather and impact resistance 2mm thick plastic
- Brackets designed to hold bag away from moving parts so as not to damage paintwork
- Features exclusive Cobra Buckles ® by AustriAlpin. These patented buckles are design for military, heavy industry and extreme sports and each one is individually test loaded to 11kN.
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Mounting kit comes with a custom designed 3mm steel powder-coated brackets and A2 grade stainless steel fasteners to prevent corrosion
- No modification to motorcycle is neccessary
- Printed instructions in full colour are included
Check out a review by the guys over at HarleyOwners UK:
DarkStar Leather Premium Sportster Swingarm Bag Review