Like our other motorcycle bags, the Nomad II pannier perfectly combines form and function and is the perfect size for carrying around the essentials.
Our pannier is designed for tubular frame vintage and classic style motorcycles such as Triumph Bonneville, Street Twin, Thruxton, and the new Triumph Bobber, BMW R nineT, Ducati Scrambler and custom scramblers and trackers.
The Nomad II bag features patented AustriAlpin Cobra Buckles ®, making it easy to get to gain access whilst wearing gloves and giving your motorcycle a unique look.
Available in black, dark brown and brown, each Nomad II pannier is individually crafted from the best quality veg tanned leather.
The Nomad II is attached to the motorcycle via a universal strap system that wraps around the seat or subframe, or can be used with bike specific panner rails. All hardware is included alongside printed instructions in full colour. Please see our FAQ page.
- Made from premium grade 3mm thick leather tanned the traditional way
- Can be fed with leather conditioner to prolong life
- Machine stitched with heavy duty continuous filament thread designed for abrasion resistance. Same thread as used in protective footwear and sports equipment
- Reinforced with weather and impact resistance 2mm thick plastic
- Features exclusive Cobra Buckles ® by AustriAlpin. These patented buckles are design for military, heavy industry and extreme sports and each one is individually test loaded to 11kN.
- Edges finished with an exclusive dye used by fashion houses to give a professional and clean look
- Printed instructions in full colour are included
- Measures 12″x10.5″x4″, approximately 4 litres capacity